With effect from 26th April 2022, no more restrictions! Come climb whenever and with as many people as you want!
Visiting OYEYO BOULDER HOME for the first time? Simply follow the steps below and you’re all set!
- Fill up the Waiver Form online here to speed up your check in process
- Make payment for registration + entry fee online here or you can just walk in and pay!
- Bring some socks if you're renting shoes + comfortable attire to climb in
- Show up anytime you'd like and we will give you a safety briefing before the start of your climb!
- Lastly, climb on!
Not sure if climbing is your thing? Fret not! We have classes specifically catered for you guys. More info can be found here.
- Training room equipped with dumb bells, hang boards, more hang boards and an endurance wall if you're feeling up to it!
- Main climbing area with over 150 routes varying from 5B to 7b grades!
- Shower, changing rooms and toilet facilities!
- Lockers, you can ask for a padlock with a deposit of $2 at the counter or you can bring your own!
- Rental shoes are $5 a pair. If it's your first time climbing with us, IT'S ON US!
"Climbing is a risky sport. But like any other sport, it can be safe ONLY if you make it safe. Even though there are safety precautions put in place by gyms to protect you, safety should always be a climbers top priority. When bouldering it is important to be aware of your surroundings especially on those big moves. But fret not, upon your arrival to the gym you will be given a safety and gym orientation briefing. Our staff will also be on hand to ensure that everyone has a pleasant and safe climbing experience."
- The floor is protected with big crashpads to cushion you from your falls.
- First-aid Medkits are available so just approach us at the counter if you catch a flapper!
- Ice packs are also available if you need it!