As of 8th May 2021, we will be implementing more strict measures in regards to social distancing and cleaning frequencies. We are all climbers and want gyms to open so that we can keep climbing hard, but we do hope that you understand the risks and responsibilities when sharing spaces with other climbers.
Booking SystemOur booking system will remain the same with Picktime. Slots will be opened at 12pm for 3 days ahead (eg. Monday slots will be open on Friday 12pm) Further information about bookings can be found here.
For adults accompanying children below the ages of 12, you will have to make a booking and make payment for entry to be able to stay within the gym premises.
Temperature screenings and check-in via the TraceTogether App will be required upon check-in. OYEYO reserves the right to deny entry to persons with temperatures higher than 37.5 deg and/or respiratory problems.
If you have been in contact with suspected person/clusters or are feeling unwell, please do try to stay at home.
Changes in Group Sizes
- The maximum capacity in the gym will be reduced to 10 Pax per session.
- Strictly no intermingling between groups.
- Group size to be no more than 5 Pax.
- Climbers are to stay within the boxes marked out when not climbing to maintain social distance.
- Please keep a distance of 3 metres when on the wall and 2m when you're stretching/training.
Try to minimise time spent in the gym by coming prepared with all the necessary gear and left promptly to facilitate a smooth transition between sessions.
We will be upping our cleaning standards to ensure everyone has a pleasant climb.
- High touch points will be cleaned between every session (includes doors, benches, counters, toilets and sinks)
- Deep wall cleaning to be done every alternate day during off-peak/closing hours.
- Rental equipment are cleaned regularly and left overnight to disinfect as per usual.
- No sharing of personal equipment (brushes/nail clippers/chalk).
Due to the current restrictions in capacity, we can only allow classes to happen during our off-peak hours which are 10am - 4pm on the weekdays and 8am - 10am on the weekends.
- Classes will be limited to max of 5 pax inclusive of instructor.
- We will start on time, so do try to come 5-10mins earlier for your check-in. There will be no extensions to your climb time.
- Non-participants or parents will have to wait outside if you are not signed up for the classes.
We sincerely appreciate your patience, understanding and support during these trying times. Stay strong, climb hard!
Updated on 7/5/2021
Mandatory measures to adhere to in OYEYO!
- SafeEntry Check-in/out
- Limited capacity of 12 Pax
- 2 hours per session
- Temperature screening (37.5° & above will be denied entry)
- Mask up at all times - for your own safety and that of others
- Maintain 2 metres apart when stretching/training
- Maintain 3 metres apart when climbing on the wall
- NO sharing of gear (e.g. chalk bag, brush, etc)
- NO loose chalk. Use ONLY chalk balls or liquid chalk
- NO mingling/congregating within the gym
*Entry will be refused for any unwell persons and those without their mask.
*Those who do not abide the above measures, OYEYO reserves the right to ask you to leave the gym immediately.
Please note that your time slots are fixed so do come earlier to ensure a smooth check-in process. For climbers leaving the gym, please do so on time so as to ensure proper transition to the next session.